2 July 2007

Photos - Cowboy Up in Montana - Big Sky Country

My rental car - Nissan Ultima! On the Highway to the High Country! Melville Church (as used in The Horse Whisperer) Welcome to Sweet Grass Ranch Sweet Grass Valley - Crazy Mountains Sweet Grass car parking! My log cabin My wonderful soft bed Sweet Grass valley - the ranch is below (red buildings) 6000ft up in the Crazy Mountains Big Sky Country! Riding 'Happy' Relaxing in my log cabin... Sweet Grass entrance - still 6 miles to go! The old Barn Otter Creek An old Hudson - Otter Creek Ranch Rocco with a colt - not horse whispering, just kindness and patience! Rocco shows us how to train young horses! Pronghorn Deer The Water Slide - down on your bum! (it hurts and it's cold!) The Cattle Drive starts The Hot Tub! RAWHIDE! moving cattle on my horse 'Mary' Cooling off - Sweet Grass Creek (cold!) Horses going to the cattle drive 'Mouse' Tony and Nate sing us a song Bill and Shelley Carrocia (the owners) home on the range... Big Timber Montana Event Sponsorship - Montana Style! My short sighted horse....